Sunday, June 10, 2012



Hey there everyone! Hope that your having a great Sunday. I thought I would share a pretty awesome color Ive got in my collection. It's Orly~ Au Champagne.Wow this color is great.It's white with a pearl,shimmer to it. It seems to be matte also.I put a top coat on in this photo where I swatched it. When I bought it I really grabbed it by accident thinking it was just a white.Come to find out its got a little more character than I thought.Is a nice polish to have in your collection. I decided last night to try a red,white and blue gradient.Since I am on this gradient kick.I'm posting some photos of what I have come up with.Its ok in my opinion.Not one of my favorites,but its cute.If you want to know what colors I used just add a comment and I will fill you in. I also wanted to add that today is the last day in my nail art contest if anyone interested take a look and enter if you like  its on my prettynpolished on youtube  http://youtu.be/M3cC51Yei2w Well  I am headed out to the pool for the day,hope everyone has a great day .

No comments:

Post a Comment