Monday, June 11, 2012




                   Good Morning :) My weekend flew by too fast and here we are back to Monday again. I wanted to show the nail polish racks I have made. I chose to make them out of foam board, I followed a tutorial on youtube heres the link   http://youtu.be/v-QmkFhLfHg incase you want to make one too. I made these about three months ago I got the supplies at walmart,and the duct tape at Micheals. They seem to hold up pretty well. I made mine about 6 months ago,I think one shelf has come unglued.I did use the super strength hot glue too. But for the most part they seem to hold up pretty well.I am acutally getting ready to move them from one room to the other,and I think that will be the true test because they are screwed and mounted to the wall.And I really need to make one more.I thought it would be pretty handy to make a mini one for all my tiny bottles of polish. If you need somthing to hold all of your polish give it a try and make youself one.

No comments:

Post a Comment