Monday, June 4, 2012

Here are a couple gradients I've been working on the last few days. Inspired by let them have polish.


Pink Gradient w/Konad Stamp in silver,this look turned out great! It looks very soft and delicate, I seen on let them have polish page that see did this stamp under a glitter red and I thought it would go well with a gradient.Love this one




This is my mani I have on this week,its bright but I love it!
Fairy Dust by China Glaze adds such a pretty touch to any mani really,it brings it all together.
I added just a tiny bit of Klean Color~puppy love to my tips on the last step,it added the depth I wanted for this look.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm not sure if you mean for your pics to stick out over the sides or not but I thought I'd let you know that they do :) Cute manis though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are really good for gradient nails :)

    ReplyDelete